Scuba Ontario Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Equipment Forum>Let's talk UNDIES!
Rob Smith 08:21 PM 02-02-2009
Originally Posted by Chris2257:
Rob, Like Joe I have tried a few, I have the SANTI BZ200 and a 400gm vest on order. That will work for spring (vest optional), summer (no vest), fall (vest optional). If its really cold (winter) I will wear my DUI 400gm "gumby" wear. I also have 4th Element base and Mountain Equipment Coop base as options.:-)
Spoke with a great santi rep lol , the price is better than expected so I am going to check out options and get fitted for a BZ200, and I'll talk prices for a vest have it ordered for the end of the month. Waiting for my explorer wing and P valve to come in and hopefully I will win the 649...lol... I like the vest option the best for the off season, by next winter santa can bring me the BZ400.
[Reply]
MossMan 09:42 AM 02-25-2009
Oren Levstein was out diving with me for a few days and had the Santi 400 and it looked great. I've tried many different types and have been using the DUI 400G the last few years and have been recommending it to all the cold water divers I frequent with.

Problem is we all have this DUI 400G and it lasts maybe a year if you don't wash it. After a short period of time it compresses to about 200G. It get's expensive buying new ones every year.

I also tried the Diving Concepts 200 with a vest ... that was the worst. I think most of it is on the floor as the threads all came out and it is way to cold for the diving I am involved with.

Is there a dealer in Canada where I could source the Santi's? After seeing Oren's and hearing of the performance I would like to try some for myself.

Greg
[Reply]
serge 10:47 AM 02-25-2009
Hey Greg,

I can help with Santi in Canada. I'll send you a PM.

Serge.
[Reply]
MossMan 11:08 AM 02-25-2009
Originally Posted by serge:
Hey Greg,

I can help with Santi in Canada. I'll send you a PM.

Serge.

Thanks Serge.
[Reply]
Mark 07:48 PM 03-12-2009
Just reading the posts on the undergarment thoughts; could someone send me the link to Santi
Thnx
[Reply]
JohnG 08:47 PM 03-12-2009
there whole product line can be seen at

www santidiving .com

if you are looking for for pricing and or specific info on an item email

info@santicanada.com
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up