Scuba Ontario Mobile
Page 5 of 15
« First < 345 67 > Last »
Equipment Forum>Scooters
JohnG 06:06 PM 01-15-2009
Originally Posted by Chantelle:
John, I hear you.... but there could also be issues at customs, and cost of shipping across the border can be brutal. I do alot of shipping to and from the US, and it can be a royal pain, as well as surprisingly expensive to go over that little bitty border line. :-)

Yah I agree it can get pricey to get things over the border.
Stupid customs. I shipped mine to the ups customer center in Niagara Falls NY but for some it might not be that easy as brcause they are not as close to the border as I am.
[Reply]
Oren 06:17 PM 01-15-2009
Originally Posted by Jay Roy:
I have an honest face..And don't think for a second if I drive down there to get them, I won't have gear to do some diving :-)
So the scooters will be just adding to the pile on the way back :-)
You know, I think you could easily twist my arm to go for a week of cave diving in Florida....Just saying.....
[Reply]
Chris2257 06:46 PM 01-15-2009
Agree with previous comments on asking price, asking way too much, seriously, economic conditions are getting worse by the day in the sunny US, that reality has not hit home there or here. I am going to wait it out. Conditions will get more interesting after the Obama Dead Cat Bounce.:-)
[Reply]
Jen 07:16 PM 01-15-2009
Count me in too Oren!! Got an email about flights to Mexico...oh so tempting. Florida will do too since we were already invited.
[Reply]
Warren_L 07:33 PM 01-15-2009
I got my UV-26 drop shipped direct to Buffalo NY, including batteries for $100. I was lucky when I bought the scooter the C$ was worth more than the US$.
[Reply]
Jay Roy 08:29 PM 01-15-2009
Originally Posted by Jen:
New HDPE scooters, all rewound no batteries go for 3400 US on EE. I think for the older models he is asking too much. I hear of better deals out there too. If I am going to pay that much I would rather just buy new.

Don't buy from EE..buy from George himself..
[Reply]
Jay Roy 08:30 PM 01-15-2009
Originally Posted by Jen:
Count me in too Oren!! Got an email about flights to Mexico...oh so tempting. Florida will do too since we were already invited.
Invite to Florida?
[Reply]
Oren 08:41 PM 01-15-2009
Originally Posted by Jay Roy:
Invite to Florida?
Yes, invite to Florida?
[Reply]
Jay Roy 08:43 PM 01-15-2009
Originally Posted by Oren:
Yes, invite to Florida?
From whom?
[Reply]
Chantelle 08:46 PM 01-15-2009
There was an invite from an NE-UE friend, for this coming weekend, but alas, we are diving in ice...lol...

That's the only one I know about...
[Reply]
Tags:scooters
Page 5 of 15
« First < 345 67 > Last »
Up