Scuba Ontario Mobile
Page 5 of 6
« First < 345 6 >
Old Archived Forum threads>LDS
Oren 03:03 AM 01-15-2009
Crap.
You all already wrote most of what I was intending to write in my answer to Matt. Not much left for me.... buggers.... :-)
You just said everything in a much more polite way. I think it has something to do with me not being a Canadian and not having that pathological urge of not offending anyone.... :-)

My experiences in Matt's shop are not needed to be described publicly unless he or someone else wants to hear of them.

On a side note: Matt, unfortunately, you don't know what you're talking about when saying that I'm selling and repairing dry suits as I don't.
I'm a DUI Key Person and promote their products. If you want, you can call me a "facilitator" :-)
Once someone is interested in a DUI and contacts me, I'm going over the options with them and send them to a certain DUI dealer to get their suit ordered.
[Reply]
Chantelle 09:37 AM 01-15-2009
Originally Posted by Joe:
Ya guess I jumped the gun a little on with that statement. :-) Should have said the one instructor and two soon to be. That I know of anyways. Actually I do know of a third but he has dropped of the radar as of late.

There are also another two... one on the east coast, and another on the west coast. :-)
[Reply]
Joe 10:15 AM 01-15-2009
Originally Posted by Chantelle:
There are also another two... one on the east coast, and another on the west coast. :-)
Cool, I thought you were talking about You and Jen.
[Reply]
Joe 11:02 AM 01-15-2009
Who are they? They aren't listed on the GUE site.
[Reply]
Chantelle 11:56 AM 01-15-2009
Who are they? They aren't listed on the GUE site.
One of them I don't know, but do know they are planning on doing the ITC this year. The other one I do know, and they don't really want it made public until they do it.

They aren't listed on the site, as they haven't done the ITC yet. :-)
[Reply]
PeteSmith 12:07 PM 01-15-2009
One of them I don't know, but do know they are planning on doing the ITC this year. The other one I do know, and they don't really want it made public until they do it.

What is the ITC??
[Reply]
PeteSmith 12:13 PM 01-15-2009
Originally Posted by PeteSmith:
What is the ITC??

Itchy Tush Control?

Immersion Test Certificate?

Intelligence Tested & Confirmed?

or maybe even Instructors Training Course?
[Reply]
Joe 12:41 PM 01-15-2009

Got it. Thought the other two were already teaching. :-) A side note, GUE's web site needs some work.
[Reply]
Chantelle 12:55 PM 01-15-2009
Originally Posted by PeteSmith:
What is the ITC??
Instructor Training Course :-)
[Reply]
Chantelle 12:58 PM 01-15-2009
Got it. Thought the other two were already teaching. :-) A side note, GUE's web site needs some work.
No sir... Only Dan is teaching at the moment. There are 4 more to be added soon, hopefully. Three have to do the ITC and IE (Instructor's Exam), and one has to do a few internships, then the IE. :-) (Yes, I have included both of the Steve's in there, and no... two of them are not Jen and I) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Page 5 of 6
« First < 345 6 >
Up