Equipment Forum>Scooters
Oren 10:07 PM 01-15-2009
Originally Posted by Jay Roy:
From whom?
Dunno. That's why I'm asking.
[Reply]
Jen 11:20 PM 01-15-2009
Originally Posted by Chantelle:
There was an invite from an NE-UE friend, for this coming weekend, but alas, we are diving in ice...lol...

That's the only one I know about...
That was Chris (muffin) for Mexico...Florida invite didn't have a date, but Ralph and Mer want us to come down at some point.
[Reply]
Chantelle 11:35 PM 01-15-2009
The muffin man is leaving for Florida tomorrow! :-)

Wish I was going too! :-)
[Reply]
Jen 11:41 PM 01-15-2009
Oh it was Florida...Mexico was next I think....lol.
[Reply]
Jay Roy 11:46 PM 01-15-2009
Lucky bastard...
Just my luck..no job to go to...lotsa time to do stuff..no expendible income to do stuff tho...:-)
[Reply]
Chantelle 11:47 PM 01-15-2009
Originally Posted by Jay Roy:
Lucky bastard...
Just my luck..no job to go to...lotsa time to do stuff..no expendible income to do stuff tho...:-)

I'm hearing that... lol... My jobs are sporadic at the moment... :-)
[Reply]
Joe 12:24 AM 01-16-2009
Well that sucks. Guess we will have to look elsewhere. I agree with Chris. There will be more coming up forsale. :-)
[Reply]
jmya 02:21 PM 01-17-2009
I finally broke down and bought a new one from George. A brand new 26Ah HDPE Gavin is on its way!

I figured that the amount saved buying used is not worth it. George charged me $3200 delivered (without batteries). At least I know where to send it, if I have trouble.

So, I guess now I need to get batteries, put together a burn tester, and get a vacuum pump right?
[Reply]
Joe 03:01 PM 01-17-2009
Congratulations. :-)

Thats a better option than paying $2800.00 for the used ones.

Originally Posted by jmya:
I finally broke down and bought a new one from George. A brand new 26Ah HDPE Gavin is on its way!

I figured that the amount saved buying used is not worth it. George charged me $3200 delivered (without batteries). At least I know where to send it, if I have trouble.

So, I guess now I need to get batteries, put together a burn tester, and get a vacuum pump right?

[Reply]
JohnG 04:13 PM 01-17-2009
Originally Posted by jmya:

thats great congratulations. burn tester for sure, vacuum pump maybe, most of us don't have a pump and we have one burn tester. (thanks serge) Thats a great price.
[Reply]
Tags:scooters
Page 6 of 15
« First < 456 78 > Last »
Up