Scuba Ontario Mobile
Page 7 of 9
« First < 567 89 >
Old Archived Forum threads>DIR Ontario Shirts
Chantelle 10:28 PM 05-01-2009
Jay... I just noticed that you ordered an XL long sleeve shirt, and a Large short sleeve shirt. Did you want the long sleeve in Large as well? Or keep as is?

Thanks! :-)

John.. and whoever else is interested in the toddler shirts... just let me know. I can make it happen. :-)
[Reply]
Jay Roy 11:41 PM 05-01-2009
That sounds right..I like my tshirts a little tighter like GI3
[Reply]
Chantelle 08:34 AM 05-02-2009
Originally Posted by Jay Roy:
That sounds right..I like my tshirts a little tighter like GI3

Dood... there is no Coke alert smiley over here... :-)
[Reply]
JohnG 09:50 PM 05-02-2009
Originally Posted by Chantelle:
Jay... I just noticed that you ordered an XL long sleeve shirt, and a Large short sleeve shirt. Did you want the long sleeve in Large as well? Or keep as is?

Thanks! :-)

John.. and whoever else is interested in the toddler shirts... just let me know. I can make it happen. :-)
I would love to get a toddler shirt if you can do it!!
[Reply]
Chantelle 11:01 PM 05-02-2009
Originally Posted by JohnG:
I would love to get a toddler shirt if you can do it!!
I'm on it. :-)
[Reply]
Chantelle 05:58 PM 05-04-2009
Ok.. I'll have three black toddler shirts, and one blue one (they didn't have a fourth black shirt in stock). One each for Oren, Jay, and John, with a fourth left over. Please let me know who would like the blue one. :-)

Cost of the Toddler Ts will be $18 as well. I wish I could have done them for less, but the fact is that baby/toddler stuff is even pricier than the adult stuff.. pft... I was able to get these T shirts for a close enough price as the adult Ts, so I can give the same price on them. :-)

I have a second run of the tagless T shirts, and the men's light jackets already in progress. They should also be done by Friday. Please let me know if anyone is interested in them.

I will have to wait to fulfill a second run of the long sleeve shirts until I have at least 12, as the printing is brutally expensive for a 4 colour print.

I can always see about those with hoodies... Hoodies are next on the list. :-)

For those that have ordered, please contact me regarding payment. I will see Jen this weekend, and she can bring back some of it, to avoid shipping costs.

Payment can be made via e-mail banking as well. :-)

Thanks!!
[Reply]
Chantelle 04:13 PM 05-06-2009
The long sleeve shirts are in!

Here are pics...

Front embroidery...

Back imprint...

[Reply]
Jay Roy 10:55 PM 05-06-2009
Hey Chan..How much do I owe you? I believe I have a baby T, a long sleeved shirt, and a short sleeved shirt..
I'll give the bucks to Jen tomorrow
[Reply]
Chantelle 01:31 PM 05-12-2009
Originally Posted by Jay Roy:
Hey Chan..How much do I owe you? I believe I have a baby T, a long sleeved shirt, and a short sleeved shirt..
I'll give the bucks to Jen tomorrow

You owe me 5 million dollars... :-)

Just kidding!

Thanks to Jen for taking back all of the loot! There are items left, if anyone is interested! :-)

Here's Jen sporting some of her new attire!

[Reply]
Jay Roy 04:31 PM 05-12-2009
Thanks Chan!
I met up with Jen for a couple beers last night and grabbed my stuff..I'm wearing my T right now..I look good if I do say so myself :-)
[Reply]
Page 7 of 9
« First < 567 89 >
Up